European Union General Data Protection Regulations
The EU GDPR is designed to help all of us have more control over our personal data, and how is it used.
Who does the information GDPR apply to?
Data subjects, being all visitors and users of any website who are members of the European Union, and therefore who submit personal data. Master Key Solutions Ltd is the data processor and data controller of this site. You can find out more about this law here.
Effective from 25th May, 2018
Master Key Solutions Ltd is the company that collects any personal data submitted through masterkeysolutions.co.uk.
We may update this policy periodically, please check this page to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes.
What we Collect
If you opted-in to our mailing list, you may receive occasional emails on important updates or service information. You have the right to opt-out or and have any personal details removed at any time, please email Oliver Try: email@example.com
What We Do With The Information We Collect
Information is saved until the enquiry is dealt with and then archived with the project or on cloud-based systems if you are an ongoing client. We also retain your contact details and information in the emails you have sent, but you can request to have your personal details deleted at any time.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about the services we offer, or the information you need as part of the services we offer.
In our commitment to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data is stored on a secure cloud-based server or on a secure, password-protected computer with limited user access.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
- We have procedures including passwords, restricted access, and other security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
- Master Key Solutions Ltd will NEVER pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously opted-in to a mailing list or provided other information, you can find out what information we hold, and ask us to remove or not to use any of it, by writing to, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us as soon as possible: email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information.
User and Event Data Retention
User-level and event-level data associated with Google Analytics cookies is retained for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
We have implemented IP Anonymization, simply put, the last three digits of your IP address are set to zeros in memory shortly after being sent to the Analytics Collection Network. The full IP address is never written retained, or written to disk.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive once permissions have been received.
- Cookies allow a range of functions to be carried out, such as analysing web traffic through tools such as Google Analytics, letting you know when you have visited a particular page or site before. As an example, a cookie can prevent this popup re-occurring every time you visit this site for a given period of time.
- A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Cookies remember your likes, dislikes, and other preferences, so your visit can be tailored to provide you with a better website experience.
- You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can decline Cookies by modifying your website browser settings, this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website’s functionality.
- If you are browsing in Private/Incognito mode cookies will not be saved. Your preferences will not be retained, and you will see the consent popup every time you revisit this site.